Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 25 June 2024

PadhAI App

 Manish / Sandeep

 

Here is full article :

 

India's AI app for UPSC, 'PadhAI' scores higher than any human

 

Extract :

 

The app is now available for download on the Google Play Store. Users can find curated news summaries sorted by UPSC relevancy to help them quickly catch up on news. They can easily find related previous year questions (PYQs) for every news article to see how UPSC asked them in the past. They can also save and highlight the important bits for future reference, making revision super easy.

The students can chat with the AI tutor and instantly clarify doubts about the vast UPSC syllabus. They can attempt thousands of questions in the app and discuss them with the AI tutor for in-depth explanations. They can understand UPSC books like never before. Ask a question and get answers with reference to the book chapter, section, and subsection.

Students can practice by competing against aspirants in one-on-one UPSC prelims quizzes. They can win rewards and later discuss any doubts with an AI tutor. They can create ideal practice sessions by customizing the topic, number, and type of questions from India's largest questions repository. They can discuss any doubts with AI, discuss any PYQ with AI, and save the question for later practice. 

 

 

You may want to download and ask :

 

“  From PadhAI , what can we learn ? For School Students , is it relevant ?  Even if it is NOT RELEVANT , does it have some features worth incorporating in My-Teacher ?

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment