Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 20 June 2024

FW: Time to work for : Nation First

 Dear Hasmukhbhai ,

 

It felt very nice talking to you yesterday > Let us remain in touch ( my mobile = 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

This is my today’s blog .Normally , I send each as email to our Cabinet Ministers / Chief Ministers

 

My AI website is >  www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

When I launch the next after a week , I will inform you

 

With regards to Meenal ben

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

When Ketan is in Mumbai , do visit us with him

 

 

Time to work for : Nation First

 

Dear Members of Lok Sabha :

[  loksabha24@recruitguru.com  ]

 

 

Those Election drums have fallen silent and now is the time to move on from

CONFRONTATION to CONSENSUS

 

Time to think of Nation First

 

It is time to remember what our Father of Nation had to say about the poor :

 

Of all the myriad of God, Daridranarayana is the most sacred, inasmuch as it

 

 represents the untold millions of poor people as distinguished from the few

 

 rich people.  

 

 

Before you proceed to occupy your seat in the Lok Sabha after a few days, I

urge you to look up my following suggestions for your debate and reaching quick

CONSENSUS, remembering that you are sitting in the temple of Daridranarayan !

 

(  As a child of 13, I had the good fortune to sit at the feet of Mahatmaji

 , during one of his evening prayer meetings in Birla House in Mumbai ,

  in 1946 )

 

 

with regards,

 

hemen parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  20 June 2024

====================

PS :

Over the days that follow , I will send to you my further suggestions 

Among you very busy schedule , if you find a couple of minutes to acknowledge, it

will keep me enthused

 

===================================================

125 Days Roadmap – Part H  ...........  14 June 2024    

 

 

125 days Roadmap – Part G  ............  11 June 2024  

 

 

125 Days Roadmap – Part F  ............. 10 June 2024   

 

 

125 days Road-Map – Part E  ............ 09 June 2024    

 

 

125 Days Roadmap – Part D  ..............08 June 2024    

 

 

125 Days Roadmap – Part C  ............. 06 June 2024  

 

 

125 Days Roadmap – Part B .............. 04 June 2024    

 

 

125 Days Roadmap – Part A  ...............02 June 2024 

No comments:

Post a Comment