Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 26 June 2024

Re: Testing -My-Teacher.in

 Mitchelle,


Thanks for your observation and suggestions. Sandeep will adda all such feedback in the consolidated report that he will send to Kishan today evening 

Kishan is already making provision for " questions beyond syllabus ", as per template given to him last week 

Hcp


From: Mitchelle Shetty <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2024 1:24:58 PM
To: System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>; Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>; Abhijeet Swarnkar <abhijeet@3pconsultants.co.in>; Meenal Bhat <meenal@3pconsultants.co.in>; Simar Bhalla <simar@3pconsultants.co.in>; Jayshree Suryawanshi <jayshree@3pconsultants.co.in>; Mantasha Memon <mantasha@3pconsultants.co.in>; Rishabh Joshi <rishabh@3pconsultants.co.in>; Ashish Jain <ashish@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sherazad Damania <sherazad@3pconsultants.co.in>; Prashant Sharma <prashant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Smita Sangekar <smita@3pconsultants.co.in>; Riya Mariwala <riya@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: RE: Testing -My-Teacher.in
 

Sandeep,

 

I could access this from my phone.

 

My comments as below :

 

  1. Easy to navigate, I tried the English language option
  2. For Std. X1 std under Chapter I could see only 1 subject
  3. I spoke my question as well as typed the same
  4. The voice recognition was good. Exactly understood my question
  5. Answer was accurate but brief. Could have been slightly more detailed
  6. Speed was good
  7. Ideally it should also allow me to type my question which may be a generic question I want to ask, without first having to select the standard, subject, chapter etc.

Reason being that my question may be general and not restricted to the chapter or subject uploaded

 

 

Warm Regards,

 

Mitchelle Shetty

+919867550810

3P Consultants

 

From: System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2024 11:55 AM
To: Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>; Abhijeet Swarnkar <abhijeet@3pconsultants.co.in>; Meenal Bhat <meenal@3pconsultants.co.in>; Simar Bhalla <simar@3pconsultants.co.in>; Jayshree Suryawanshi <jayshree@3pconsultants.co.in>; Mantasha Memon <mantasha@3pconsultants.co.in>; Rishabh Joshi <rishabh@3pconsultants.co.in>; Ashish Jain <ashish@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sherazad Damania <sherazad@3pconsultants.co.in>; Prashant Sharma <prashant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Smita Sangekar <smita@3pconsultants.co.in>; Riya Mariwala <riya@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Mitchelle Shetty <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: RE: Testing -My-Teacher.in

 

Dear All

 

Please follow this link for testing - Vite + React (my-teacher-sigma.vercel.app)

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

 

 

From: System Admin
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2024 11:51 AM
To: Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>; Abhijeet Swarnkar <abhijeet@3pconsultants.co.in>; Meenal Bhat <meenal@3pconsultants.co.in>; Simar Bhalla <simar@3pconsultants.co.in>; Jayshree Suryawanshi <jayshree@3pconsultants.co.in>; Mantasha Memon <mantasha@3pconsultants.co.in>; Rishabh Joshi <rishabh@3pconsultants.co.in>; Ashish Jain <ashish@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sherazad Damania <sherazad@3pconsultants.co.in>; Prashant Sharma <prashant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Smita Sangekar <smita@3pconsultants.co.in>; Riya Mariwala <riya@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Mitchelle Shetty <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Testing -My-Teacher.in

 

Dear All

 

 

I wanted to inform you that HCP sir is scheduled to launch the website "my-teacher.in" tomorrow. In preparation for this, it is crucial that we thoroughly test the website's functionality today.

 

Please prioritize this task and follow the instructions provided for testing. Your prompt attention to this matter will ensure that we can launch the website smoothly and without any issues.

 

Requesting to you to test website https://my-teacher-sigma.vercel.app/from and fill the data sheet as per the allocation.

Data file link as follow ​xlsx icon My-Teacher Tester Data.xlsx

 

How to Use:

  1. Visit https://my-teacher-sigma.vercel.app/from any mobile device.
  2. Select the subject and standard.
  3. Ask any question by speaking in the language of your choice.
  4. Receive instant answers that can be listened to or shared.

 

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment