Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 29 June 2024

MY " TEACHER PERSONA "

 Suman ,

 

Thanks to all out support from you – and your entire team – I just launched my Teacher Persona , in the form of :

 

www.My-Teacher.in

 

In the fitness of things , you are the first person to know ( outside of my Testing team )

 

From Monday , we will start a promo email campaign to Teachers – School Principals – Edu Boards – Ministers , and the Parents

 

At the bottom of the landing page , it reads >  “ Powered by Personal.ai “

 

You may consider posting this news on Social Media, as a Use Case of the “ beliefs “ of Personal.ai

 

Thanking you once again

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Would love to receive your suggestions on how we can improve our offering

No comments:

Post a Comment