Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 20 June 2024

THE LAST LAP - My Teacher

 Kishan ,

 

 

Could you go live on Monday morning ( 24th ) ?

 

That would enable 3P team to thoroughly test the site and give you feedback ( consolidated by Sandeep ) by Monday evening

 

Which will give you 2 days to tweak wherever necessary – on Tuesday / Wednesday before Sanjivani starts sending promotional emails / Social Media postings on 27th ( Thursday )

 

 

Hcp

 

 

Mitchelle :

 

This may take 30 minutes for each tester. On my behalf , pl ask them to help out Sandeep

 

 

 

 

Sandeep :

 

Srl No

Name of 3P Tester

Std Alloted

No of Subjects

Total No of Chapters

Total

Questions asked  

Good

Replies

Fair

Replies

Poor Replies

Overall

Comments

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GRAND

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

total

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment