Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 June 2024

For including in My-Teacher promo emails

 Sanjivani ,

 

Following news report appeared in today’s Eco Times :

 

Ø ChatGPT answers went 'undetected', secured better grades than students, study finds

 

Extract :

 

Exam graders could have trouble spotting answers generated by AI-based chatbots, researchers said after their study found that these answers not only

 

went undetected but were also graded better than those written by students. On behalf of 33 'fake students', the researchers at the University of Reading,

 

UK, submitted answers generated by ChatGPT to the examinations system of the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences of the same

 

university.

The team found that 
94 per cent of the AI-written answers went undetected.

 

Further, about 83 per cent of the chatbot's answers secured better scores than real students' submissions.

 

 

.

 

 

 

I would like this news report ( along with its hyperlink ) to be included into the body of our various emails

 

BUT ,

 

If simply inserted as it is , it would backfire and our “ Promo “ email would , in effect , become a “ De-motional “ Email !

 

Teachers – Principals – Educationists – Parents ( everybody except perhaps the Students ), would think that we are encouraging the students to “ cheat the system “, by using www.My-Teacher.in  !

 

That would make My-Teacher , a “ still-born “ child – dead on arrival  !

 

Which means we have to use this report to point out to all the recipients the danger of students accessing ChatGPT , in order to “ CON the System – to Cheat “

 

We have to say :

 

> Hey , do you see how ChatGPT helps students to Cheat ?

 

On the other hand,    

 

#   My-Teacher helps students to THINK creatively on their own .

 

#   My – Teacher finds answers from the school syllabus uploaded on www.Personal.ai  

 

#  My Teacher does NOT depend upon ChatGPT to fetch answers.

 

 

 

With help from Manish , show me where – and in what words – do you plan to incorporate this news item in various draft emails sent to you

 

It does not have to be IDENTICAL wording / argument in all the emails

 

It could be “ tailored “ according to the TARGET group

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment