Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 30 June 2024

IT IS THE D - DAY

 Nivash ,

 

After 2 months of  hard work , I finally managed to launch >  www.My-Teacher.in   ,  last evening . Pl ask your team to test it thoroughly and give me feedback

 

I also await your suggestions on how to market this to Teachers – Principals and of course , school children

 

You will recall that NEP ( New Education Policy ) lays great stress on creating an “ Inquiring mind “ among our children . They must be motivated / encouraged to think “ Out of Box “

 

In my portal , “ Question Beyond Syllabus “ feature is just for that purpose

 

Regards

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment