Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 16 June 2024

FW: Approval Needed: Token Cost for Upcoming Question Generation Task

 Sandeep

 

Please add this amount ASAP

 

hcp

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]

 


Sent: 16 June 2024 11:26


To: Hemen Parekh; System Admin


Subject: Approval Needed: Token Cost for Upcoming Question Generation Task

 

 

 

Hi Uncle,

I calculated the total number of input tokens we would require. Here's the JSON file stating the number of tokens for each class. The total number of input tokens for the textbook text is 8,484,463. Additionally, we'll be adding a small prompt with all requests, which takes 86 tokens, and we will be sending 972 such requests, bringing the total to 8,568,055 tokens. Therefore, the input tokens would cost us $4.28.

For the output tokens, if we consider the worst case (number of input tokens equals the number of output tokens), it would cost $12.85. So, in total, we can complete the question generation task for less than $20. Could you please ask Sandeep to add $20 to the OpenAI account so I can proceed with the question generation?

Thanks!

 

 

 

Kishan ,

 

Sandeep will do this, the FIRST THING , tomorrow morning and keep you / me , informed

 

How long will it take for Question Generation ?  Developing of U / I  ?

 

Will we be able to launch by 27th ?

No comments:

Post a Comment