Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 June 2024

FW: 🛠️ Preparing an AI Persona

 Sandeep ,

 

In my case , a SPECIFIC “ Sub – Persona “  could be called “ TEACHER PERSONA “

 

All those 787 Chapters of Text Books which you uploaded on Personal.ai , should be considered as “ Training Material “ for my TEACHER PERSONA – and NOT under my over-riding GENERAL PERSONA

 

This kind of SPECIALIZED TRAING of my “ Teacher Persona “ , would make www.My-Teacher.in  ,  give much better answers – more TUNED / RELEVANT  answers

 

It will further improve , should we , in future , decide to expand the scope of My-Teacher to cover the syllabus of ENGINEERING disciplines

 

Pl discuss with Kishan , as to how we can , now , SEPARATE the Teacher Persona / train it and get better answers

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment