Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

Your Personal Brand, Your Personal AI - You Can Now Claim Your AI Domain

 Sandeep – Sanjivani,

 

Pl study this

 

Is there any way to leverage this new feature to :

 

#   Upload more digital content – and faster / easier – to increase the number of my Memory Blocks

 

#  To increase “ Visitor Traffic “ to  www.hemenparekh.ai

 

#  Get more visitors to ask more “ questions “ to my digital avatar ?

 

Let me know

 

hcp

 


 

Hi Hemen!

 

Create the digital brand of your personal AI

hemen.personal.ai is where your personal AI will live today and forever. You can shape your personal brand and invite others in your world to interact with you via Copilot or Autopilot continuously.

To view and customize your branded AI page, hover over any one of your AI Profiles, press the settings icon, then press “View Public Profile.”

Image showing Suman's customized public AI Profile page

Seamlessly share your Profile with a custom Personal.ai domain

With your new brand page, you can also:

  • Customize your Personal.ai domain
  • Choose to make your domain private or public
  • Allow your contacts to request to message you through that domain

Simply press Share, Publish, and then “Customize domain.” This allows you to share your personalized link freely with your contacts, making DM’ing easier than ever.

 

Image showing the Publish and Customize domain button in the app to change your domain URL

Rounded Rectangle: Customize Your Personal AI

No comments:

Post a Comment