Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

ToneTag makes your car Talk ?

 Can you " TELL " a Petrol Pump :


" Are Bhai , Jara sambhalke , pachis litre petrol daal do , aur batao kitna rupia dena hota hai "

Not quite that easy but it is only a few months away !

In the meantime , if you own a MG Hector car and buy your fuel at Bharat Petroleum station, you will get a " Glimpse into the Future of IoT "

Read on to know what is in store for :

Privacy of Digital Personal Data

Data Principals ( Car Owners making payments )

Data Fiduciary ( Bharat Petroleum )

Data Intermediary ( Petrol Pump Franchisee )



Notice to be given by Data Fiduciary to Data Principal , as soon as DPDPA ( Digital Personal Data Protection Act ) came into force

WHO is liable to erase from its database , WHOSE data and WHEN ( when every single ITEM in your home - office - car , is transmitting your Personal Digital Data , to a

 

   HUNDRED companies

 

ToneTag makes your car Talk ?

hemen parekh on LinkedIn • 6 min read

Context : No tap or scan: Your car can pay for fuel directly Extract : After cards, phones, 

No comments:

Post a Comment