Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

SAVE ME A FEW HOURS

 Kishan ,

 

This has reference to the excel sheet ( 2,000 words arranged in descending order of their occurrence in my blogs / notes ) , you sent me yesterday

 

From this , I have to mark ( x ) those words which I think , are NOT topics

 

Before starting on this , I asked BARD :

 

Dear BARD , If I give you a list ( excel sheet ) of 2000 words , can you remove from that all > verbs > adverbs > adjectives > prepositions > common nouns > plurals > special characters , etc ? “

 

BARD replied :

Yes, I can do that. I can use my knowledge of grammar and vocabulary to identify and remove all of the words in your list that belong to the categories you mentioned. I can also remove any special characters, such as punctuation marks and symbols.

I will need some additional information from you in order to do this task. I will need to know the following:

·        The language of the words in your list

·        The format of the excel sheet (e.g., .xlsx, .csv, etc.)

·        The location of the excel sheet

Once I have this information, I can start working on the task. I will let you know when I am finished.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

·        I will not be able to remove words that are not in my vocabulary.

·        I may remove some words that you do not want me to remove. This is because it is difficult to identify all of the words in a given category.

·        I will not be able to remove words that are spelled incorrectly.

I hope this helps!

Can you pl try this and let me know , the result ?

 

Is your revised U / I ready ?

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment