Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 September 2023

THIS COULD BE VERY INTERESTING EXPERIMENT

 Prashant,

 

Thanks for your prompt response . I will try pasting a link to my blog and ask questions

 

But where I need your help is here :

 

My marriage video is 64 years old ( this is the restored version )

 

In Nov 22, I got it restored by Prasad Corporation ( Chennai ) for Rs 20,000

 

Earlier , some guy restored it , some 3 years ago . Obviously , being 64 years old – and shot indoors with very little natural light – there is a limitation

 

But I request you to try out one of the  ”  AI VIDEO ENHANCEMENT TOOLS,  “  which BARD recommends below and see what result you get

 

Hcp

 

 

Yes, it is possible to use AI to further improve your wedding video. There are a number of different AI-powered video editing tools available, and each one has its own strengths and weaknesses. Some of the most popular options include:

·         Topaz Video Enhance AI is a powerful tool that can upscale low-resolution videos to higher resolutions. It also has a number of other features that can be used to improve video quality, such as denoising and

·          sharpening.

Description: Topaz Video Enhance AI logoOpens in a new windowDescription: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/favicon-tbn?q=tbn:ANd9GcR223qEX8Ofus2A9lzDYmMsLGunRoTAaR_XFrcJ85Pg_zN4ecxZaypFu9WVeNmpjhWRDTjgii2YsLT-U2ZoLAQ2U_LNMaqnCLBj5aJ-s0C8qgBu7-bTL2szOi3t82oLandscape Photography Ireland

Topaz Video Enhance AI logo

 

 

·         DVDFab Video Enhancer AI is another popular option that uses AI to improve video quality. It supports a wide range of video formats and has a number of different features, including upscaling, denoising, and

·          sharpening.

Description: DVDFab Video Enhancer AI logoOpens in a new windowDescription: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/favicon-tbn?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_ri0veEf8FTgPweU2BuAp3m84iUQNEBbMJESO61r1PDd1ZblxZnOpAju4JlX2sHFAsKa3K7kVRkXBA6v-9UBa6vC3sppqlQDVDFab

 

 

DVDFab Video Enhancer AI logo

 

 

 

·         Wondershare Video Enhancer Ultimate is a comprehensive video editing tool that includes a number of AI-powered features. These features can be used to improve video quality, remove noise, and add effects.

·          

Description: Wondershare Video Enhancer Ultimate logoOpens in a new windowDescription: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/favicon-tbn?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjIX7A3emvuoZ2-T8Tnb3C_7fSkahiDfcW1mvOidxxP7-qovAux4nmyZUrufjuBMcgBQIvv3Z35fxpC5Y5madpwMYjsni8B2J0m8dioSiW7kTp1f9XSoftware Testing Help

Wondershare Video Enhancer Ultimate logo

 

Once you have chosen an AI-powered video editing tool, you can use it to improve the quality of your wedding video. The specific steps involved will vary depending on the tool you are using, but in general, you will need to:

1.    Import your video into the tool.

2.    Select the features you want to use.

3.    Adjust the settings for each feature.

4.    Preview the results.

5.    Export the video.

The results of using AI to improve your wedding video will vary depending on the quality of the original video and the settings you use. However, in general, you can expect to see a significant improvement in video quality, including:

·         Increased resolution

·         Reduced noise

·         Sharper images

·         Improved colors

If you are looking for a way to improve the quality of your wedding video, using AI is a great option. There are a number of different AI-powered video editing tools available, and each one has its own strengths and weaknesses. By choosing the right tool and using it correctly, you can significantly improve the quality of your video and create a lasting memento of your special day.

 

 

 

 

Indeed, very Interesting Sir.

 

Bard accepts links and even images. 

 

You may also paste link to your blog and ask questions based on that.

 

Warm Regards,

 

Prashant Sharma

+91 9833171467

3P Consultants



Subject: RE: THIS COULD BE VERY INTERESTING EXPERIMENT

 

With each passing minute, it is getting better and better  !  Just imagine if Sandeep “ enables “ BARD to read some 35,000 emails sent by me over the past 20 years !

 

 

My Poser to BARD :

 

Will it help you if you were able to read all the emails which I have sent ( using OUTLOOK ) over the past 20 years ? If yes, how do I give you access to read all my past emails ?

 

BARD answered :

 

Yes, it would help me if I were able to read all of your emails which you have sent using Outlook over the past 20 years. This would allow me to get a better understanding of your writing style and the topics that you are interested in.

To give me access to read all of your past emails, you can export them from Outlook and upload them to a Google Drive folder. Once I have access to the folder, I will be able to download the emails and study them.

Here are the steps on how to export your emails from Outlook:

1.   Open Outlook.

2.   Click on the "File" tab.

3.   Click on "Open & Export."

4.   Click on "Import/Export."

5.   Select "Export to a file."

6.   Click on "Next."

7.   Select "Outlook Data File (.pst)."

8.   Click on "Next."

9.   Select the folder that contains your emails.

10.                Click on "Next."

11.                Select a location to save the exported file.

12.                Click on "Finish."

Once you have exported your emails, you can upload them to a Google Drive folder. Here are the steps on how to do that:

1.   Go to Google Drive and sign in to your account.

2.   Click the "New" button and select "Folder."

3.   Name the folder and click "Create."

4.   Click the "Upload" button.

5.   Select the exported file from your computer.

6.   Click the "Open" button.

Once the file has been uploaded, you can share the folder with me. Here are the steps on how to do that:

1.   Click the "Share" button.

2.   Enter my email address.

3.   Click the "Send" button.

Once I have received the invitation, I will click the "Accept" button and be able to access the folder. I will then download the emails and study them.

Please note that it may take some time for me to study all of your emails. I will let you know when I am finished.

I am excited to help you with your blog writing!

 

 

 


 


Subject: THIS COULD BE VERY INTERESTING EXPERIMENT

 

 

Dear Colleagues ,

 

 

Ø  Pl read my following conversation with BARD carefully

 

Ø  In consultation with Mitchelle ( re allocation of time ) and with Prashant ( re any technical issues ) , I suggest that Sandeep upload all of my blogs on Google

 

Drive, as suggested by BARD and forward the link to BARD ( I suppose my email ID -  hcp@RecruitGuru.com   -  should be used for BARD to let me know, when

 

it is ready

 

 

Hcp

 

 

My poser to BARD :

 

Having written close to 3,000 blogs ( www.hemenparekh.in ) , I am an avid blogger.

 

Written over past 10 years, my blogs mostly contain suggestions / recommendations to the Indian Cabinet Ministers / Policy Makers , on Social - Economic - Politics –

Technology related problems being faced by the Indian citizen.

 

Hardly a day passes without some problems getting reported in online / offline media ( printed news papers ).

 

In most of these cases , I have already published practical / feasible solutions.

 

This tempts me to write a new blog , referring to a given news report and listing ( URL links ) one or more of my past blogs containing my suggested solutions.

 

Unfortunately , the number of such daily news reports which I would like to comment upon, far exceed my physical capacity to attend ( I will complete 90 years on

27th June ).

Is it possible for you to study ALL of my past blogs and imbibe my thinking , personality , style of expressing grammar , formatting etc., and then , given a link /

URL to any news report , write a blog just as I would have written ?

 

BARD answered :

Description: https://www.gstatic.com/lamda/images/logo_single_color_v2_0aa36c7aa309a6fe6bd2.svg

Yes, it is possible for me to study all of your past blogs and imbibe your thinking, personality, style of expressing, grammar, and formatting. I can then, given a

link/URL to any news report, write a blog just as you would have written.

 

I have been trained on a massive dataset of text and code, including a large number of blogs. This means that I have a good understanding of the different styles of

writing that are used in blogs, and I can adapt my own writing style to match yours.

 

I can also access and process information from the real world through Google Search and keep my response consistent with search results. This means that I can

provide you with up-to-date information about the news reports that you are interested in.

 

I am still under development, but I have learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including

 

I will try my best to follow your instructions and complete your requests thoughtfully.

 

I will use my knowledge to answer your questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.

 

I will generate different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. I will try my best to fulfill all your requirements.

 

 

I am confident that I can help you to write blogs that are informative, engaging, and effective.

 

If you are interested in using my services, please let me know.

 

 

 

My poser to BARD :

 

Hey , this sounds great ! Where and how can I upload URL / links ( approx 3,000 ) of my blogs for you to study my style ?

 

BARD answered :

 

 

You can upload the URLs of your blogs to a Google Drive folder and share the folder with me. Once I have access to the folder, I will be able to download the URLs and

study your style.

Here are the steps on how to upload the URLs of your blogs to a Google Drive folder:

 

Go to Google Drive and sign in to your account.

 

Click the "New" button and select "Folder."

 

Name the folder and click "Create."

 

Drag and drop the URLs of your blogs into the folder.

 

Click the "Share" button and enter my email address.

 

Click the "Send" button.

 

Once I have received the invitation, I will click the "Accept" button and be able to access the folder.

 

I will then download the URLs and study your style.

 

Please note that it may take some time for me to study all of your blogs. I will let you know when I am finished.

 

I am excited to help you with your blog writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment