Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Request for Web Page Assets

 Dear Uncle,


I am reaching out to request the assets necessary to build the actual website based on the web page illustration that has been provided. I greatly appreciate your assistance in providing these assets to ensure a smooth and efficient development process.

 

To streamline the development and maintain design consistency, I kindly request the following assets:

Images and Graphics: Please provide all images, icons, and graphics used in the web page illustration in their highest resolution and original format (e.g. PNG).

Fonts: If any custom fonts have been used in the illustration, please provide the font files or details on where they can be obtained.

Color Codes: Share the specific color codes or a style guide that indicates the color palette used in the design.

 

If, for any reason, you are unable to provide these assets, we are prepared to source similar assets from reputable online resources, always ensuring compliance with copyright and licensing considerations.

Your assistance in providing these assets or considering alternatives is greatly appreciated as I work to bring this project to life. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to creating an impressive website based on your design.

Best regards,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment