Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Request for Access to Database for Script Testing and Refinement

 Suman ,

 

Kishan is visiting my home today evening ay 5 pm ( IST ) to discuss his following proposal in person

 

I would appreciate getting your views on this proposal

 

I attach some 2 page U / I , that were earlier suggested by Amit of AHOM technologies ( did I send these to you earlier ? )

 

In the meantime, my colleague Sandeep has already managed to “ process “ some 2000 blogs ( using PrepAi ) and generated a database of 10,000 ( 2000 x5 ) questions . Another 1000 blogs will get processed in a week

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Sent: 30 August 2023 18:29


To: Hemen Parekh

 

 


Subject: Re: Request for Access to Database for Script Testing and Refinement

 

 

 

Here's a breakdown of how the script works:

1. User Input: The script takes text input, typically a keyword or topic, from the user. This input is provided in the 'search topic' box.

2. Database Integration: It then fetches the questions that have been generated and compiled by Sandeep sir from the database.

3. Relevance Matching: The script employs a matching algorithm to analyze the user's input and compare it against the database of questions. It identifies questions that closely relate to the keyword or topic entered by the user.

4. Output: The output of the script is a list of questions that are deemed most relevant to the user's input.


By using this script in conjunction with the database created through PrepAI, we can provide an even more comprehensive and precise collection of relevant questions.

 

On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 at 17:34, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Kishan,

 

You write > script that takes user input as text and generates a list of relevant questions as output

 

I do not understand the need for this since my colleague Sandeep is in the process of creating a database of RELEVANT questions , using website PrepAI

 

I am forwarding your mail to Sandeep with request to phone you and understand your need

 

hcp

 



Subject: Request for Access to Database for Script Testing and Refinement

 

Hey Uncle,

I hope all is well with you. I wanted to share an update on the project we've been discussing to improve the user experience on the website. I've been hard at work implementing the solution we talked about, which involves using a local database of questions to enhance the interactions on the platform.

I've successfully written a script that takes user input as text and generates a list of relevant questions as output.

 

This list of questions will eventually be used to provide users with options to choose from. However, in order to move forward with testing the script and refining its accuracy, I need access to the database of questions.

Having access to the actual database will be invaluable for evaluating how well the script is performing. It will allow me to simulate real-world scenarios and see how accurately the script generates relevant lists based on user queries.

I'm eager to put the script to the test with actual question data. If you could provide me with access to the database, it would greatly aid in moving the project forward and ensuring its effectiveness.

Please let me know the best way for me to access the database or if there are any specific requirements you have. I appreciate your ongoing support and collaboration in making this project a success.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment