Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Reiteration of Recent Project Progress and Meeting Request

 Dear Uncle,


I just wanted to briefly reiterate the recent progress on the project we discussed during our last meeting.

As we discussed in our meeting, I've successfully completed the script that fetches questions from the personal AI API and also retrieves questions from the database. The script then ranks these questions according to their similarity scores and returns a sorted list based on relevance. I'm pleased to report that the script is fully functional and has the potential for practical application.

Additionally, I wanted to inform you that I have placement activities scheduled for the 4th, 5th, and 6th of September. Unfortunately, I won't be available for meetings during those days. However, I would greatly appreciate it if we could find some time to meet today whenever you are free.

PFA, screenshot of the result generated by the script.

image.png
If today doesn't work for you, please let me know your availability, and I will do my best to accommodate your schedule.

Thank you once again for your continued support and encouragement. I look forward to our next meeting and further discussions on this project and future endeavors.

Warm regards,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment