Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

RE: NOT WORKING / URGENT

 Suman , 

 

Just checked a few minutes ago . I am getting answers but occasionally irrelevant

 

What could be the reasons for these “ irrelevant “ answers ?

 

I see following possibility :

 

Ø On the “ subject matter of the asked question “ , your AI cannot find anything “ relevant “ in my 109,500 memory blocks

 

This makes your AI to turn to ChatGPT ( with which your AI is integrated ), for an answer

 

Now , we all know the habit of ChatGPT for “ hallucination “ – when it fails to find some convincing / factual answer . So it gives out whatever comes to mind !

 

As far as I see, we can vastly improve the situation as follows :

 

Ø As hinted by Sharon , your API delivers all 35,000 questions ( from your database ) – 4 / 5 at a time, at random .

 

Ø Clicking on any will refer to the “ related “ memory block and construct / deliver a “ convincing “ answer / You said you will send a video for how to implement this ( I had suggested renaming of  “ Search for Topic “ block as “ Search for questions you may want to ask Hemen “ )

 

Ø If possible , simultaneously Personal.ai gets integrated with GPT 4 , which is far more powerful and claimed to produce far more FACTUAL answers. If this is done, even when a “ relevant “ answer CANNOT be found in 109,500 memory blocks, GPT 4 will return a good answer

 

I await your further guidance

 

hemen

 


 

Manoj - are you still seeing this?

 

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 6:18 AM Manoj Hardwani <Manoj.Hardwani@atidan.com> wrote:

Hi Sharon, 

 

After you fixed, we checked and responses were working. 

 

However, today when I am trying to get the response, I see the response below every time. 

 

"We lost connection to your AI. Wake up your AI to try again"

 

Not sure how to address this issue from our end. 

 

Can you please check and confirm what the issue is?

 

 

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani



 

Hey Hemen -

This was on our side. It's fixed now.

 

Thanks,

Sharon

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment