Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

RE: JUST REMEMBERED YOU

 Jaybhai,

 

At the outset my apology for this delayed response – despite resolving ( 10 times ? ) to “ must reply today “

 

That moment came today when I got notified by Youtube about your comment ( very nice ) on my latest Video Poem

 

It is not any recent “ transformation to a poet “ . I have been writing since I was ( may be ) 11 years

 

Our lives first crossed in Amreli , then in Vallabh Vidyanagar ( BVM ) – and finally in Urbana , - I cherish all those days . Unfortunately , there are no photos

 

I will be completing 90 on 27th of next month and my wife Bharati will complete 86 on 17th Aug

 

With minor health issues ( my Herpes ravaged left leg pains now and then – and Bharati suffers from IBS for many years ) , we continue to move about in house but go out , once a month for lunch with our younger son Nirmit who lives some 15 Km away . We live with our elder son   Vishesh and his wife Niyati . Their younger daughter Aneree ( a practising Psycho-therapist ) and her husband Elton , live one floor below our 9th floor home , and visit us daily and have lunch / dinner with us , at least once a week

 

I spend 3 / 4 hours daily on my PC , writing my blogs and uploading on……. www.hemenparekh.in  + some posts / comments on Linkedin – FB – Twitter

 

A colleague from office uploads my poems on Youtube

 

On 10th Feb , I launched…… www.hemenparekh.ai   ………… and now busy promoting it on Social Media

 

All of my blogs pertain to my suggestions on social – economic – political reforms . Each day , l email the latest blog to our Cabinet Ministers / Policy makers / some interested friends

 

Hope this finds you in good health

 

Love,

 

Hemendra

 

 

Subject: Re: JUST REMEMBERED YOU

 

Dear Hemendrabhai

I too remember you. Recently I saw you as I saw you in Urbana.

I saw the movie of your marriage and heard the song' Ai Bahar' that I would sing in the train to Bhavnagar 

in 1950...

I am now 89. Still clicking, but feeling much closer to the second world of illusions. 

Let me know your current events. You are the only Amreli and Urbana contact that I know to be in this world.

How I get to know their passing is sometimes a miracle.

Your transformation to a poet is also amazing. 

Gratefully,

Jayantbhai Alagia

 

 

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 11:52 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Jaybhai,

 

I do remember you often

 

But apologize for not telling you often

 

More after your reply

 

Hemendra

No comments:

Post a Comment