Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Introduction and Opportunity for Synergy in AI Innovation

 Tejas ,

 

Thanks for writing . Nirmit had briefly talked to me about your venture

 

I would certainly like to meet you when you are back

 

I am not a software guy . My interest in AI – and generally , in software – is purely from the view-point of a user

 

I like to ask myself :  What good can this software do ? for me ? for my business ? for my country ? for the World ?

 

In this context , you might want to look up :

 

Grand Father of AI ?

 

My 58 Blogs on Artificial Intelligence ( as of 15 Aug 2023 )   [  may be some more ]

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Uncle

 


 

Hello Mr. Hemen Parekh,

I had the pleasure of meeting Nirmit uncle recently, and he spoke highly of your inspiring and fascinating work in the field of AI. He also suggested that we should connect since there seems to be a significant overlap in our interests in this domain.

Let me provide you with a brief overview of our project:

Blipper.ai is an enterprise-level software solution that utilizes cutting-edge AI-driven, harmonic analysis-based speech-emotion recognition algorithms. Our aim is to revolutionize voice-based business interactions, particularly focusing on enhancing contact center engagements. We enable companies to gain a deeper understanding of their customers through real-time emotion detection and analysis.

Our overarching vision is to develop a comprehensive communication solution that transforms voice, text, and video-based interactions by harnessing our proprietary AI and ML innovations.

Please take a moment to watch our explanatory video by following this link.

I would be delighted to connect with you on LinkedIn as well.

I am currently travelling and will be out of the country until the 25th of this month. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet you in person and catch up when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment