Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

I NEED YOUR HELP

 Dear Colleagues,

 

I need your help to :

 

#  First thing this morning, spare just 5 minutes of your time to fill-in / submit “ Survey “ at the following link :

 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZzNPQV9TKIC0sd6J2NzBvaODVOf_TJ8Zi91FybDyshEdcsQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

 

 

#  Then forward this link to , at least 10 of your friends / contacts ( by email / whatsapp / FB messenger etc ) requesting them to do likewise – and forward to their 10 friends

 

#   Post the above link on YOUR social media pages ( FB – Linkedin – Twitter – Instagram etc ) with following message :

 

 

 

   “  Dear Readers,

     

      Following is a recent tweet about Sam Altman ( Founder / CEO – OpenAI ) :

 

      May 19

 

Ø OpenAI CEO Predicts ,

 

   “ AI Will Someday Give Birth To Twins, Their Names Will Be God And Satan: One Will Fight For Humanity While The Other Tries To Destroy It

 

 

     https://bit.ly/3pUL2RL “

 

     To ensure that your children and grand children are not endangered by Satan but protected by God , please spare just 5 minutes of your time and fill-in / submit “

 

     Survey “ at following link :

 

   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZzNPQV9TKIC0sd6J2NzBvaODVOf_TJ8Zi91FybDyshEdcsQ/viewform?usp=sf_link    

No comments:

Post a Comment