Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Data Protection Act

 Dear Harishbhai ,

 

 

Finally DPDP Bill , has become an Act . Now there is a huge problem of framing RULES / REGULATIONS for its smooth implementation

 

 

For last 4 years, I have sent ( 18 ? ) e-mails to our Cabinet Ministers, suggesting a simpler alternative – which will also enable our citizen to MONETIZE

 

their personal data

 

 

In this context, I thought , you might want to look up my following email of today :

 

All roads lead to SARAL ? or SUIIC ?

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment