Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 August 2016

RE: Perfect Pitch Technology


Dear Victor,

Thanks for introducing Perfectpitchtech

I also looked at your web site . At the moment , I don't think we need the services of Perfectpitch , since we are into business of ( brick and mortar ) , " headhunting " of Senior Executives for our client companies

However , for sending out your own Marketing Message ( as emails ) to some 230,000 + Indian Corporate , you may want to consider using the Online Messaging Services of,



Warm Regards,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai / India

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08


From: Victor Sandoval [mailto:vsandoval@perfectpitchtech.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 10:11 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Perfect Pitch Technology

Hi Hemen,            
        
Please let me know when a good time would be to jump on a call. I understand that you guys are currently looking
for a service to outsource / call center / sales / back office requirements too? How does Wednesday at 9:00 am  work for you?

For information about our company & the services we provide see the following links:
Perfect Pitch: www.perfectpitchtech.com
boomsourcing: www.boomsourcing.com

Best Regards,
 Inline image 2
VĂ­ctor Sandoval
Business Development Rep
Perfect Pitch
Email:  vsandoval@perfectpitchtech.com
Skype: 1 801 901 3036
Address: 2940 W. Maple Loop, Lehi, UT, 84043
Website Links: 
Perfect Pitch: www.perfectpitchtech.com
boomsourcing: www.boomsourcing.com

 Inline image 1
Adam Spires
VP of Sales at Perfect Pitch
US Office +1.801.901.3029

Optional dial in number: 857-216-4313
PIN: 57676

CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail is confidential and/or legally privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. In this regard, if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by reply e-mail immediately and then delete this message from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment