Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 August 2016

BIG DATA ANALYTICS


Dear Neerav,

Just read Business Line article ( 02 Aug 2016 ) ,

" Breaking code to make data narrate stories "

Also briefly perused your web site

What you have attempted ( through PHRAZOR ) , is mind-boggling , to say the least ! Congrats !

For some time now , I have been " intrigued " by the potential of BIG DATA analytics and AI , in our own businesses of :

#  Brick and Mortar headhunting ( of Senior Executives for our Clients )

#  Online Job Portals

Over the past 4 weeks , I registered on Watson Analytics and uploaded following , structured / tabulated databases :

Job Advts ( posted on leading job portals over past 7 years )............ 2 million

Resumes ( in Excel formats ).............................................................. 1 million

Unfortunately , Watson fails to provide the kind of graphs / co-relations / predictions , that we expect an AI software to be able to provide !

Can PHRAZOR do a better job ?

In the meantime , my colleagues , Shuklendu / Nitin ( Sentient Systems - Malad ) are developing a page ( Job Market Analytics ) for uploading on our web site ( www.CustomizeResume.com ) , using same database but analyzing  in graphical form , using MS charting software API

with regards,


( click to view my profile )
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment