Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 August 2016

RE: JOB MARKET ANALYTICS page


Nitin,

Let us do it on 13th . Let me know when you ready

In the meantime , just a few minutes back , Fabian ( IBM / Singapore ) and Soumya ( IBM / Mumbai ) , spoke to me on phone

I have told them that , as soon as our own page ( Job Market Analytics ) get uploaded , we will send them a link to see what we have managed to achieve

I also told them to depute someone from their Mumbai Office to sit along with us , once we upload our page , and tell us / show us , whether Watson can do better !

In the meantime , Fabian will send us some Video Links for our study

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 11:40 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: JOB MARKET ANALYTICS page

Dear Sir,

We are working on it. We can show you “Job Market Analytics” page thru TeamViewer on  Saturday, 13 Aug 2016 or  Tuesday ,16 Aug 16.


Regards,

Nitin Ruge








From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 10:07 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge
Subject: JOB MARKET ANALYTICS page

Nitin,

I plan to be in my office on Thursday morning

Can we look at the " Job Market Analytics " page thru TeamViewer on that day at 11 am ?

Pl confirm

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment