Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 August 2016

RE: Hamenbhai parekh


Dear Rashmi,

Thanks for writing

I am , indeed amazed that you took time out for reading some of my writings

I hope, you will keep visiting from time to time

As to the " purpose " of my personal web site :

At its simplest , I suppose , it is no more than a " Ego Trip " !

But I do " find " a reason , in that , " somewhere someone might find some meaning in what I wrote " !

Call it a " chronicle " of my journey through life , if you like - especially my poems

It is true that I just completed 83 years and I hope I can continue writing as long as my health - and my mind - permits

Do remain in touch



Warm Regards,


( click to view my profile )

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: R. Raval-Chicago [mailto:mr.raval@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:10 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hamenbhai parekh

Dear Mr.Hamenbhai

Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com

I read your website http://www.hemenparekh.in/
and 
Hi Friends,
Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do.
There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"
With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

You must be 83 years by now

I could not understand what about your website is ...
I read all pages / diary, letters /projects/ L&T letters etc. but what is it about that I could not understand.

Please explaine... Are you recruiter company ?
At 86 years if you are working, it is great great great.....
Regards,
Rashmi Raval 
mr.raval@aol.com
Chicago,Mount Prospect IL 60056
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment