Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 August 2016

FW: Thought For The Day


Dear Nagle Saheb ,

You have always been that candle to which I turn whenever faced with darkness !

Here is that darkness :

My colleague , Nitin ( Sentient Systems - Malad ) , just uploaded :


For rendering the results graphically , he used MS charting software API

To ensure good readability , we are showing only 5 bars ( in each graph )

But there are hundreds of " Industries / Functions " , for which , we would like to show the graphical results to the visitors , by refreshing the page to display the next set of 5 bars

Unfortunately , MS API does not permit adding buttons , " Next >  < Previous " below each graph

I would appreciate if you can suggest a solution

We don't mind spending a few thousand rupees to buy any suitable API

As to our long term objectives ( behind this  Job Market Analytics  feature ) , read :


We did upload our database of 2 million job advts ( RSS feeds over past 7 years ) onto Watson Analytics but find that it does NOT meet our objectives

by using :


Password  =  Senti)(!123

  

Warm Regards,

hemenbhai

 (M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Namrata Tiwari [mailto:namrata@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 8:51 AM
To: 3pgroup
Subject: Thought For The Day

Good Morning All,

Thought for the day.



Description: Description: C:\Users\namrata\Downloads\thought1.jpg 


























Warm Regards,

Namrata Tiwari
+91 90043 53035
3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment