Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 August 2016

RE: Next Button for Graphs


Nagle Saheb,

Many thanks for your prompt response with a useful suggestion

I am sure , Nitin will try this out and let us know the outcome

Warm Regards,

Hemenbhai

 (M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08


CC: Nitin ,

      Along with this , I would also request you to try out :
  
     #  Embeding graphs with watermark ( courtsey : www.CustomizeResume.com )

     #  Sharing on social media pages of the visitors / emailing to a friend etc

I anxiously await , results of your experiment

From: Dilip Nagle [mailto:naglesys@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:33 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Next Button for Graphs

Dear Shree Hemenbhai and Nitin,

Thanks for sending snapshots of three types of Screen-Bar Charts.

I feel that the web page should have two major parts,

a) The Top Portion showing Query Parameters, such as Graph For say Industry etc.(Radio Buttons), Date Range
    and show Button. This part should also have more buttons - Next,Previous and save as - for sending as
    an attachment to e-mail.

b) Then below this there should be an iframe, in which the Chart generated by MS Chart APIs should be loaded .
    The system should keep track of Previous and Next Parameters in say Session Variables which can be used to navigate 
    forward or backward.

c) I have been using similar techniques for dynamic Views creation and loading them in iframe.

See, if it is feasible to do, as Nitin is the best judge to assess it technically.

With Kind Regards,

Dilip Nagle



No comments:

Post a Comment