Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 August 2016

JOB MARKET ANALYTICS


Nitin,

Ever since we uploaded this page on 17th , the Job Counter is stuck on same figure of 1817666 !

I had pointed this out to you on very next day and you had promised to get it going !

Can you , pl let me know for past how many weeks ( or months ? ) has this not worked ?

In any case , pl get it restarted fast and also add that one more line underneath as :

"  Number of Job Advts added to database yesterday............... "



hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment