Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 August 2016

JOB MARKET ANALYTICS


Nitin,

I refer to our telecon last evening when you said , you will show me the FINAL / COMPLETE / FUNCTIONAL page ( thru Teamviewer ) on Tuesday ( 16th ) afternoon . Please plan on uploading it SAME evening

Simultaneously , pl add FeedJIT , on ALL pages , so that , we get to know from where the visitors are arriving

As far as that little notation on right hand TOP corner ( only Job Market Analytics page ) is concerned , let it appear as :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17   August   2016

Happy Birthday , Bharati

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment