Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 August 2016

RE: Application for suitable job for recruiters


Dear Gayas,

At the moment , we do not have any client mandate matching your background / experiemnce

If - and when , we have one , we will certainly get in touch with you

Thanks for writing,

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
\

From: Gayas Ahmad [mailto:officeofgayasahmad@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:15 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Application for suitable job for recruiters

Dear  Sir/Madam,
Asslam-o-alaikum,
My greatest strength appear to precisely match your requirements. 
I am inquiring about, and would like to apply for your chief execution officer and managing director-research position. Based on my 18 years as a senior executive at organisation of national and international reputes. I believe that I have accumulated the skills and experience which you are seeking. Not only do I appear to meet your exact requirements, but the position is also one which I have always sought and firmly believe that I will thrive in.
I have a long and consistent track record of leading very efficient health and biotech organisations, increasing market share and profitability, reducing costs and enhancing business operations and reputation. My keen business acumen, commercial abilities and proven decision making skills will allow me to make an immediate impact on your bottom line. 
I am a target driven professional who is on a single-minded mission to increase your company’s profitability, productivity and professional reputation. As a logical thinker I can successfully create business plans, develop policies, manage finances, analyse market trends, negotiate terms and close deals. Possessing substantial and successful experience of various sectors, I am confident enough to work within any changing environment where all answers may not be known up front.
During a long career, I have achieved many of the goals that I have set myself, and am now determined to become a key component in your company’s continued expansion. It would be an honor to me if you reviewed my attached resume and invited me to an interview.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. 
With love and regards. 
I am 
Yours fraternally. 
Mr.  Gayas Ahmad, M.Sc. 
[Botany. Spl in Plant Pathology and Crops Diseases;
Bio-Technologist by Experience] 
Flat No: 74, 7th Floor, Kuber C.H.S. Limited, 
Plot No: 43, Sector-17, Vashi, New Mumbai-400703, India.
Profession : Science Teaching, Bio-Tech Agriculture, 
Researcher-Life Sciences and Writer- Science, Management  & Medical . 
M: 07506567752, 09769658930 Eofficeofgayasahmad@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment