Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 August 2016

COLLABORATION


Nirmit,

You may want to talk to Indrajeet, who sent following message thru LinkedIn

hcp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Good to have connected on LinkedIn. I handle corporate sales in Quikr and I wanted to reach out to 3P Consultants Pvt Ltd to understand its operations in Mumbai as well pan India to explore possible business fit in staffing in the entry and mid level segment. Would it be possible to have a quick chat sometime around this? Would really appreciate your help on the same. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks & Regards Indrajeet Wadkar - 9769856861 Assistant Sales Manager Quikr Jobs


Dear Indrajeet, Thanks for writing / For past few years, I am not involved in day-to-day functioning of 3P Consultants / I am passing on your message to our MD, Nirmit Parekh , to catch up with you and explore / with regards / hemen

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment