Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 7 July 2016

WE ARE LOSING PRECIOUS TIME


Shuklendu / Nitin,
After my visit to your office on 28th June , to clarify what type of graphs we want visitors to be able to see ( as far as Job Market Analytics , is concerned ) , and approving the displays available in free Microsoft Charting software , I had requested that you show me ( through TeamViewer ) , at least 2/3 graphs by last Friday

Neither have I got to see these , nor has anyone even bothered to phone back and tell me when can I see these !

I am deeply disappointed !

hcp




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:11 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: HELP MAY BE ON WAY !

Shuklendu / Nitin,


Look at the following exchange of messages between me and IBM Watson Analytics Team , on my Facebook page

As soon as I have their reply , I will forward to you . I hope it is positive !

In the meantime , I suppose you must have downloaded the Microsoft Charting API and experimented with it

While waiting for IBM response , can you please install HiSTAT and FeedJIT counters , on all pages of CustomizeResume  ?

hcp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS :

Incidentally , last evening , one party ( Vishal Infotech ? ) registered on B2B web site ( I could find this from our Statistics page - Subscriber No 582 )

But ,

I did NOT get a copy of our email to Subscriber , welcoming him and telling him about Joining Bonus !

Pl investigate and phone me soon

Hemen Parekh
Hemen Parekh Just don't understand why a company like IBM , ( Help Team of Watson Analytics ) , fails to respond to my 3 mails requesting help in implementing Analytics / hemen parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com
IBM Watson Analytics
IBM Watson Analytics Hi Hemen. I contacted the support team on your behalf and if you message this page I will share their response with you. Thank you.
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Hemen Parekh
Hemen Parekh Dear Watson, I am overjoyed ! hemen / hcp@RecruitGuru.com




No comments:

Post a Comment