Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 July 2016

FW: Regarding Any suitable opp


Pl ack

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Shahid Hasan [mailto:shahid.director@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:23 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Regarding Any suitable opp

Respected Mr Hemen Parekh , Founder & Chairman

Dear Sir,

 In the  reference of your website   information regarding recruitment
 I am searching any suitable opportunity in UAE /Dubai/INDIA  also.

I was working in  Computer Center  (CENTRAL GOV UNIVERSITY ) INDIA
as Systems Analyst and have more than 27 years experience IT/COMPUTER SCIENCE 
with 20 years  Real Estate experience also.  I am sending  my detailed CV for your comfort &
and your kind consideration

Thanks with Regards,
Shahid Hasan

Aligarh India


--
Thanks,
Shahid Hasan

M/S Roshan Capital Management & Investment
Contact Number: +91-9897252476 
Skype: shahid.director                

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
Think Green- please do not print this email unless necessary




No comments:

Post a Comment