Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 1 July 2016

IDEAS for INDIA STACK PLATFORM


Dear Friends,

I send to you a copy of an e-mail , that I recently sent to our PM , Shri Modi

May be , you like some of what I suggest and/or may want to respond with your views on their feasibility

with regards,

( click to view my profile )


(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Mumbai

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Modiji  !   Mobile is the  Messiah  !

Enjoyed listening to Shri Narendra Modiji's interview on TimesNOW  , 27th June evening , which ended on the high note of Shri Modiji thanking Arnab Goswami ( - for not interrupting him )

Shri Modiji answered questions of urgency and importance to our nation , which included :

*  Black Money Elimination

*  Ending Corruption

*  Employment Generation

*  Electoral Reforms

*  Digital Governance

*  Terrorism and Indo-Pak Relations

*  NSG Membership and Renewable Energy

*  Comprehensive Health care ..etc


Dear Narendrabhai ,

While highly appreciating your personal commitment - and the dedication of your Ministers to these causes , allow me to remind you of your own unflinching faith in the ability of technology to pull India out of the 60 years of slumber !

And that " Ability " is nowhere more concentrated and manifested , than in the combination of ubiquitous Smart phone , connected to Web sites and Mobile Apps !

You are the first one to recognize the power of mobile by giving it , a place of prominence , in JAM ( JanDhan / Aadhar / Mobile )

I request you to consider leveraging that awesome power through implementation of the following Mobile Apps and Web based applications :


Banishing Malnutrition in IndiaBANMALI )

Electoral Reforms  (  VotesApp  /  ROMP  )

Delivery of Services and Grievance Redressal  (  I SIN > < U SIN )

Comprehensive Health-Care  (  3D - Digital Delivery of Drugs  )

Elimination of Black Money / Corruption  (  Black-Mail  )


Legal Records  (  Digital Locker  )

Ease of Doing Business  (  An  Aadhar  for  Corporate  ?  )

Swatchh  Bharat  (  Algorithm based Salary  )

Where  Are  the  Jobs  ?  (  Annual  Employment  Survey  )


Apart from these , there are many listed at ,.....www.hemenparekh.in>Blogs

Without an all-out and pervasive implementation of such Mobile Apps , neither " Digital India " , nor " E-Governance " is possible

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment