Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 July 2016

RE: Regarding your intern requirements


Dear Farhan,

Thanks for writing

Take a look at the attachment

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh


(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Internshala [mailto:mailto=smenetworks.in@mail144.atl61.mcsv.net] On Behalf Of Internshala
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:35 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Regarding your intern requirements

Hello, 

Hope you are doing well. 

I am Ferhan from Internshala, India's no. 1 intern hiring portal with 1 million+ students as registered users, majorly from tier-1 colleges (IIT, IIM, NIT, DU, etc). 

In case you are wondering that the intern hiring period is over, I would like to inform you that there is a segment of recent graduates on Internshala looking for internships (Full-time/ Part-time/ Work from home/ 6-month); in addition,  the already existing students are available for part-time and work from home roles. If you are looking for interns please post your internship here.

Trusted by over 30,000+ companies (SMEs, Corporates, Startups, NGOs, Govt. Organizations, etc) like KPMG, EY, DRDO, Disney, Teach for India, Gabriel India, Menza Motors, Confirmtkt, Swiggy, etc we help you find interns without any hassle.


For any further queries, I can be reached at 0124 4004123/ ferhan@internshala.com.

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,
Ferhan Hazarika
(+91)9884 153971
Business Manager
Internshala

This email is from Internshala in partnership with SME Networks Pvt Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment