Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 July 2016

GETTING STARTED ON WATSON


Dear Team

You may study these videos , whenever your schedule permits

From one video , I understood ( may be wrongly ) , that we can even upload my 840 blogs into Watson Analytics  !

Curiosity :  What will we find , if we did ?

Answer :  Only way to find ( what we will get to see / learn ) , is for Sanjivani to connect that database of 840 text ( word ) documents , to Watson Analytics ! In consultation with Nitin , of course

Nothing to lose ; everything to learn !

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment