Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 July 2016

RE: Forget Grains On Subsidy, India's Poor Can Really Do with the Cash Instead


Dear PKT ,

I am glad you find time to go through my blogs

I , almost feel guilty if I do not share my thoughts with the Policy Makers ( through daily emails ) , even when I have doubts whether these get read !

hcp


From: Pradeep Talpade [mailto:talpadepk@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 4:34 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Fwd: Forget Grains On Subsidy, India's Poor Can Really Do with the Cash Instead

I have always been reading your mails with interest & have always found them thought provoking with some concrete suggestions for action by the authorities in power...!!!

I also read articles by Mr Vivek Kaul ,who has worked with DNA & Economic Times....I find his articles are similarly well researched...I thought I will share one with you ....

Pradeep Talpade


No comments:

Post a Comment