Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 July 2016

WATSON ANALYTICS


Nitin ,

I refer to our telecon yesterday morning when I inquired about uploading the following databases on Watson :

#  2 million job advts
#  10 million resumes

You said , so far , you have been able to upload only 10,000 job advts !

I suggested that , in case , your people are too busy , then I can ask Sanjivani to upload these from our office , provided you show her / train her , on how to do this

I even suggested that Sanjivani can visit your office TO-DAY , to learn from you

You promised to phone back by afternoon and let me know - and I kept waiting for your call !

As you are aware , for various reasons , we have already lost nearly 3 months on development / hosting of page , " Job Market Analytics " on CustomizeResume.com .

You will recall my visit to your office , nearly one month back when we finalized the types of GRAPHS to be generated , using TRADITIONAL / STANDARD , charting software of MS ( available FREE ) . In my various earlier notes as well , I have detailed the nature of the graphical displays that we want our visitors to be able to see

I have even left with Shuklendu , my 4 handwritten files which contain , not only the detailed notes on this subject , but also illustrations

As repeatedly mentioned ( personally and in writing ) , we should treat these TWO lines of approach ( Traditional and Watson ) , separately and not mutually exclusive .

So , you must continue your separate / independent efforts to develop these graphs in TRADITIONAL manner ( as firmed up during my last visit to your office ) / develop that page / host it .

Let me know the TARGET date

As far as Watson is concerned , I would highly appreciate if you van GUIDE Sanjivani ( over TeamViewer ? ) as to how exactly she should upload those databases .

I do hope you can do this ( instruct ) TO DAY

hcp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cc: Sanjivani ,

Pl inform me of the progress by lunch  





No comments:

Post a Comment