Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 July 2016

FW: Watson Analytics login


Prashant / Harsha,

So far , Sentient have managed to upload only about 10,000 job advts on Watson Analytics ( out of , over 2 million available with us on www.CustomizeResume.com server )

We need to upload ALL

We also need to upload , " One Crore Resumes " excel sheet ( Sanjivani will show you )

I don't think , Sentient people will find time for this , so I have requested Sanjivani to take over and upload as soon as possible

I request you to study Watson web site and then decide if there is some " short-cut " as suggested by Fabian ( eg : granting access to Watson by providing it a " path " to these databases )

If needed , feel free to email / phone Fabian

In the meantime , using ID / Password provided below , you may take a look at the TYPES of GRAPHS already generated by Watson as also the type of Questions ( in Natural Language ) that you can " ask " Watson !

All in all , if we succeed in leveraging the COGNITIVE capabilities of Watson , we , at 3P , could have a distinct " Competitive Advantage " over others ( and a First Mover Advantage , as well )

Feel free to show the graphs to Raju / Mitchelle / Sonal etc

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:31 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Watson Analytics login



Dear Sir,


Password - Senti)(!123

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

No comments:

Post a Comment