Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 31 July 2016

FW: 28th August 2016 - More details


Dear WJND ,

This has reference to our talk 3 days back

I think this would be a great opportunity for a " Re-Union " with old colleagues , who , I am sure would be thrilled to catch up with our Group

hcp

From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 10:09 AM
To: Haridas Shenoy
Subject: 28th August 2016 - More details

Attached is the current situation. I have added more details on transport arrangements. A few more names have been added to people intending to attend.

A reminder: spouses and/or children welcome.

Please talk to our other colleagues and tell them to send me an email if they are interested in joining.

Suggestions, which will not complicate my life, are welcome.

Regards

HRS

HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment