Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Re: Write Up for Sparsh


Shivani

Suggest you go through some of my blogs in the past 2 months
I think you will find one of those meet your subject
Eg
Back factory of the World
Robots robots everywhere , not a Soul to see

Then there are suggestions in respect of several mobile apps such as ,
VotesApp
I Sin / U Sin
3D - Digital delivery of Drugs
ROMP 
From BAD to MAD   Etc

You may contact me when I am in office tomorrow morning

If needed, Sanjivani can help find my blogs

Hcp


Sent from my iPad

On 12-Jul-2016, at 11:08 am, Shivani Joshi <shivani@3pconsultants.co.in> wrote:
Dear Sir,
Can I request you to give me a small write up (upto 200 words)  by the end of this week on “Technology and Gadgets-Boon or Bane” . I plan to incorporate it as a special feature in this month’s Sparsh
It will be great for my readers to read the thoughts of a stalwart.

Kind Regards,

Shivani Joshi
Senior Research Associate

Direct: +91 22 6707 0391
Mobile: +91 98675 50820
Email:
shivani@3pconsultants.co.in

301, Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072, India
Description: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B1HRWaKJ8_iGZXJqMUdmYXNZTlU&revid=0B1HRWaKJ8_iGMEs2Q2RIcXg0MDd1SHhqT1k2SjZjejVzbzZNPQ


No comments:

Post a Comment