Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 January 2015

Re: our meeting


No issue
Look forward to meet you

Hcp

Sent from my iPad

On 12-Jan-2015, at 6:43 pm, T Sreedhar <tsreedhar@tminetwork.com> wrote:
Sir
We will be in your office between 11 and 11 30 am.
The team arrives in the morning.
Will be a pleasure to meet you again.
Good day
sree

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 06 January 2015 16:20
To: T Sreedhar
Cc: Nirmit Parekh; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: our meeting

Dear Sree


These days are OK with me

I do hope , you will join us on the afternoon of 14th to ,

>  Decide on what could be quickly - and commercially marketed , to make some money

>  Based on that firm up the priority in which to take up the development / revival of web sites and tools

>  Draw up a schedule/targets for completion  , based on the " Developer Resources " that you can allot exclusively for these projects

Please confirm

regards,

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment