Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 20 January 2015

RE: PCB Prototype Fabrication/Printed circuit board Supply


Dear Nilu


Thanks for writing

We are not into any electronic manufacture , to take advantage of your offer

But , if you wish to promote your PCB products among Indian Electronic Manufacturers , I suggest you use our Online Messaging Service at.......




Using this service , you can COMPOSE your Marketing Message and Blast it to following Indian Companies :


>    " Electonics /  Instrumentation " Industry.................................. 4,559  Companies

>    " IT - Hardware / Networking "  Industry.....................................3,272  Companies

>    " Telecom Equipment Manufacture " Industry...............................2,752  Companies

>    "  Medical Equipment "  Industry................................................2,034   Companies

>   "  IT - Computers " Industry........................................................23,705  Companies


And the BEST part is :


It will take you just a few SECONDS , and JUST  ONE  MOUSE  CLICK  each, to blast your Marketing Message to ALL of these  Companies , from ,




If you wish to market your products to India , there is no better method

with regards ,

hemen  parekh


Mumbai , India



No comments:

Post a Comment