Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 January 2015

WORLD WIDE WALL


Satish


Yesterday , I wrote about DEFAULT display of all 12/14 messages composed / approved by me so far , from various Subscribers


Here are some other / cursory / immediate , observations for corrections :

>   Increase size of " I am Interested " button

>  Increase vertical spacing between ,

   * REGISTER
   * COMPOSEyour ( also insert missing gap here )

>  At the bottom of each message ,

    *  Increase blank space between the arrows , ....  <........> / also increase the arrow size

   * Insert numbers..,   <. 1... 2...3....4  >  etc ( for the number of messages ) between the arrows

*  Increase vertical spacing between following lines :

      > Secretaries of Indian Government Ministries
  > Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
  > Web Master of " 
Make In India " web site
  > Indian Consuls / Trade Commissioners posted in Foreign Countries
  > Industries Secretaries of different States of India
  > Members of Parliament ( Lok Sabha )
  > Members of State Legislative Assemblies.............etc

*   At one place , we have said :

    "  But our Registered Subscribers will be able to respond to your message , by clicking........ "

   I am under the impression that , during my last visit to your office , we decided that ANY ONE ( even any casual visitor ) should be able to click that button and send his response . We also decided that there would be NO DEDUCTION of credit balance of any Subscriber when he clicks this button , since these responses are NOT going thru Netcore

Pl confirm with Shuklendu / Nitin and if they too agree , then remove that line from page write up

As far as the functionalities are concerned , I suppose , you have thoroughly tested the same

I will let you know if I come across any other points

In the meantime , please carry out above mentioned corrections immediately

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment