Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 January 2015

Have you made a Social impact


Dear  Friend ,

I write to inform you about introduction of our latest feature that got launched today

It is called

All messages composed by you become " Searchable " by ALL of our visitors from this page
And , having found a message of their interest , any visitor ( without login ) can respond to that message , by just clicking on,
I am Interested " button
at the bottom of that message

That is exactly what I am doing right now , to respond to your message , which you have earlier composed on ,

Implication ?

Even if you do not wish to spend money thru BLASTING of your message to hundreds of Indian Companies , you can just go on composing such messages , from time to time
As soon as I approve of your message , it will become searchable on

How about visiting and composing your latest  ANNOUNCEMENT  ?

with regards ,

hemen parekh ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )
Mumbai

PS
Quite a few messages are embedded with photo / screen-shots etc


No comments:

Post a Comment