Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 January 2015

RE: G2G - 18th January - Invitation & details


Dear Friends

It is very kind of you all , to write / phone

My wife cannot make it but I will join you for a few hours

regards

hcp

From: Cynthia Rodrigues [mailto:cynthia@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 8:53 AM
To: WJN Danait
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Vivek Mehta; Inderjit Sethi
Subject: Re: G2G - 18th January - Invitation & details

Dear Mr. Danait,

So far, we have the following confirmations from the ladies.

1. Mrs. Sanghavi
2. Mrs. Sethi
3. Mrs. Tiwari
4. Mrs. Srivastava
5. Mrs. Madiman ( most likely yes - she would like to come, but depends on health condition on that day of family member who is not too well right now)
6. Mrs. Vivek Mehta ( hoping that she will come too.   Was unwell with viral fever - Hoping Mrs. Mehta will also join)

And most important of all -  dear Mr. & Mrs. Parkeh - we all want them to join. 
Mr. Parekh did mention that if by 18th, they are feeling a bit better, they might join us for a short time.
That would be delightful, as we really want them to be there.

Mr. Danait -  I hope with the above list, Mrs. Danait will  have enough company.   Awaiting her confirmation.
Gladys  & me too :-)  are obviously also in the confirmation list. :-)


Bachelor boys who have confirmed : :-)
1. Mr. Deshmukh ( wife has some other engagement)
2. Mr. Karnik ( wife has some other engagement)


Regrets: ( so far)
1. MVNRao ( family commitment)

Yet to confirm:
1. Mr. Mahajan ( he is trying to adjust another programme he has and make it  atleast for some time to the G2G)
2. Mr. Apte ( was not able to get through to him.    Sethi talked to him.   Understand he is in Delhi and will join if he returns to Mumbai by 18th)


Will send out a communication in a day or two ( post talking to Mr. Sanghavi for final arrangements: he is currently not in Mumbai )


Cynthia
On 1/11/2015 9:48 PM, WJN Danait wrote:
Dear Parekh,
My wife would very much like to attend but only I there are other spouses  present. I have spoken to Cynthia and Sethi to try and persuade them to join.
If your health permit I request you and Mrs Parekh to participate  so that we all  have an enjoyable day.
Warm Regards
Waman Danait
Sent from Windows Mail

From: Vivek Mehta
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎04‎ ‎January‎ ‎2015 ‎10‎:‎01
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Cynthia Rodrigues, Waman Danait

Dear HCP,
This G2G is still two weeks away and trust you will be all well by than. One reason we all should meet is to share our troubles and happy moments  with dear friends and lead ahead in life. post retirement you have family and few friends who understand your feeling and are willing to share and help.
Kindly do let me know if you need me to pick you from your place.A change an outing may do good to your health and confidence.
Best regards
Vivek mehta
Sent from my iPad

On 03-Jan-2015, at 10:33, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Friends

Regret I will not be able to make it this time

Both , my wife and myself are undergoing a bad spell of cold / cough / temperature

We are also feeling low because we lost 2 friends on 25th / 26th Dec  !

Have fun

hcp

From: Cynthia [mailto:cynthia@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 7:28 PM
To: inder@gmail.com; Hemendra Parekh; wjn_danait; Santosh Tiwari; Vivek Mehta; GLADYS VAZ; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; L&T G K Apte; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; Sanjay Karnik; Sr VP Global HR MVN Rao
Subject: G2G - 18th January - Invitation & details

Dear G2G Friends:
<image001.jpg>

From :  Cynthia
Tel: 66628123/9004870476

No comments:

Post a Comment