Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 January 2015

WORLD WIDE WALL


Shuklendu


What Satish showed me yesterday , was very disappointing , after two detailed discussions on this feature in your offices ( old + new ) , over the last 3 months !

I suggest , in future , after each such discussion , Nitin prepares a Minutes of Meeting and circulate for everybody's confirmation

On my own part , I have tried to spell - out my requirements in my various emails , from time to time - and in as much details as I can

As far as WWW page is concerned , let Satish phone me as soon as he has incorporated following :

DEFAULT  display

    This is what any visitor would see ( in the MESSAGE BOX ) , as soon as he arrives on this page
    ALL the approved messages ( all types ) will be seen in reverse chronology ( last to be seen upon visiting )
    There will be [   < Previous........... > Next   ]  arrows to navigate


" AFTER SEARCH " display

    Will be similar as above , but for the Search Parameters selected only
    You had suggested two OPTIONAL fields ( apart from the two MANDATORY fields of > Country and > Industry )
    Satish has not incorporated these
    For the time being , let us forget about these OPTIONAL fields
    If desired , we will add these later

    For the time being , let us stick to following MANDATORY search parameters :

    *  STEP # 1 .......Type of Message..............

    *  STEP # 2........Country.......................

    *  STEP # 3........Industry..........................


    No step can be bypassed. Message must flash if tried to bypass

    And ,

    as explained to Satish over phone yesterday , we show the VALUES in the drop lists , only if these exist in database

No more...  " No search results found "  !

Even if each drop list ( Type / Country / Industry ) shows only ONE value each , to begin with !

These drop lists will get filled up gradually , as more and more messages get composed / approved


>   " I am Interested " Button

     Must be there - and clickable - in DEFAULT as well as SEARCHED messages , with AUTO -FILL of Outlook as discussed

At this moment , I cannot remember ALL the features that we discussed across the table - and all the features detailed in my various emails

So , it would be highly desirable that Satish carefully goes thru,

>   his own notes / diagrams that he had drawn and shown to me during my last visit

>   my handwritten U/I given to him earlier

>   my emails

I await his phone call before lunch

We must upload this today

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment