Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 31 January 2015

Promoting B2B


Kailas


I would like you to find out some easy / quick method of extracting " Email IDs " from the SENT MAILS box of my Outlook

Over the past 12 months , I must have sent , may be , 15,000 promo emails , by visiting equal number of web sites

Then locating , " CONTACT US " link , clicking , and then pasting my promo email

There could be some duplication as well . And some DELIVERY FAILURE too

But , all said and done , this is a very VALUABLE email database

If you could find a fast method , then I would like you to blast the following promo email to these companies ASAP

Ask Nitin if he knows of some method

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ZERO     COST      MARKETING


Dear  Friend ,


I write to inform you about introduction of our latest feature that got launched recently

It is called

After  free  registration  on


all messages  composed  by you become " Searchable " by ALL of our visitors from this page

And , having found your message , any visitor ( without login ), can respond to that message , by just clicking on,

I am Interested " button

at the bottom of that message


Implication ?

Even if you do not wish to spend money thru  BLASTING  of your message to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies , you can just go on composing such messages , from time to time

These will become , instantly searchable / visible ,  on

Do forward this mail to your contacts ( especially Self-Employed )
who might benefit from this FREE service

with regards ,

hemen parekh ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )
Marol , Mumbai , India

PS
Messages can be embedded with photo / screen-shot / video etc

No comments:

Post a Comment