Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 January 2015

RE: Jobsandhi.com


Dear Friend


I had received your mail a few days back - and again today

Welcome to Online Recruitment Industry

Having just launched your portal , it is obvious that there are hardly ANY jobs posted by any Company

And unless you have a few thousands of these , no jobseeker is likely to register on your site !

So , the VERY FIRST task is to " Market " your portal among EMPLOYER COMPANIES - thousands of them

And among brick-and-mortar Recruitment Companies

And , do this ( promoting ) , FAST

And do it  CHEAP

For that , there is only ONE WAY

Register    on............www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

Compose   your Marketing Message

Blast it to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies in our online database ( 40,051 in Mumbai - with ONE MOUSE CLICK )


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen parekh

Marol , Mumbai








From: Jobsandhi.com [mailto:marketing@jobsandhi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:46 AM
To: Jobsandhi.com
Subject: Jobsandhi.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,



Go to Job Poster Registration & registered absolutely free

Post your requirement through POST JOB & Get direct CV’s to your account…..

You can close your requirement without spending any cost

Also getting your company advertise absolutely free through this portal.

So let’s take benefits, register and explore the talent

Free Postings ! Free Posting ! Free Postings!

Regards,
Team – Jobsandhi.com

+91 9975178888 / +91 77220 4560 / (020) 65009111

jobsandhi LOGO.





No comments:

Post a Comment