Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 January 2015

FW: WORLD WIDE WALL


Nitin

Finally , I found this mail  !

As per our telecon yesterday evening , I will phone you around noon today , to see World Wide Wall page functionalities thru TeamViewer

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 8:28 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Cc: 'nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: WORLD WIDE WALL

Shuklendu


I understand Nitin is on leave - hence I request you to guide Satish re the following :


During my last visit to your OLD office , we had discussed my handwritten U / I for this page and decided :

>  Upon login by a Subscriber , to show him ALL of his composed / approved messages

>  Provide check-boxes against each message name ( arranged latest on top )

>  He can select any ( by ticking check box ) and click UPLOAD ON WALL button

>  He can de-select any to remove

>  He can even re-upload after some time


However , during my first visit to your NEW office , we did not discuss this

On the other hand , we decided that UP-LOADING of messages ( on the WALL ) would be AUTOMATIC , as soon as I Approve any message . Subscriber would have no role in this . This stands

But , I still believe , we should provide him with an option to REMOVE any message at will ( after login )

No subscriber would like to keep receiving " Responses " against a message which is 4 weeks / 6 months or 5 years old !

So , he must have facility to REMOVE ( from the WALL , but not from the database ) any message at any time

This facility could be on World Wide Wall page itself , OR we could provide this in a Subscriber's own ADMIN page

I leave it to you to decide which is a better option

But whatever you choose , there MUST be a clear mention of this , on the World Wide Wall page

May be , we should mention this on COMPOSE YOUR MESSAGE page as well - and may be also on his own ADMIN page !

I believe it is always better to repeat same " Instructions " on 2/3 pages so that there is little chance of escaping attention

I suppose such a message would also become UN-SEARCHABLE during Message Search

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me

hcp


PS :

In one of my recent emails , I talked about ,

>  Creating a separate BOX in the Navigation Bar , called :

     ------------ Dear Foreigner----------------

              #    World Wide Wall

              #    Ease of Doing Business

      ---------------------------------------------

Satish / Nitin have planned to upload World Wide Wall page , latest by 29th

I would highly appreciate , if the " Ease of Doing Business " page ( plain text ) could be uploaded SAME TIME , along with the new box
   



No comments:

Post a Comment